• 4(current)
tmm v3 - ALPHA
Where is config.xml?
I will edit the order of source paths
Thanks in advance.
there is no config.xml any more

the configuration has been split into tmm.json (for tmm general settings) and a .json for each module (movie.json, tvshow.json)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hello,

How I delete a collection when is empty?

Thanks in advance.
Is there any way to create a folder that contains each collection?

I currently have this structure:

/The Matrix Collection/The Matrix (1999)/The Matrix (1999) [1080p].mkv

And put the movieset images inside that folder.
Preferred trailer settings keeps reseting when closing the app.
Any chance to download the actor's thumbnails in TVDB?
@judocama the context menu for movie sets has been re-added; you can delete it there

@SebasNights just put an ${movieSet.title}\ in front of the renamer pattern. There has been fixed a bug in the renamer which stripped out the folder separator, but in the build tomorrow that should work; 
the bug with the trailer settings has been fixed

@Jippodr sorry, TVDB does not offer actor thumbs
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hi there,

how can I enter a rename pattern with optional output? E.g. like in version 2 like  the "3D" and "edition" parts (sample is "no edition" and "no 3D"):
Quote:$T { - $U }{[$3] }{($Y) }[$F,$A]
and I get:
Quote:Movie name (2011) [1080p,DTS-6ch]
But in v3 I tried the new patterns:
Quote:${title} { - ${edition} }{[${3Dformat}] }(${year}) [${videoFormat},${audioCodec}-${audioChannels}]

And I get:
Quote:Movie name { - }(2011) [1080p,DTS-6ch]
Can anybody help? Or is it not implemented feature? Wink
I was referring to the TV section. If I remember correctly, Kodi did it.
Mac 10.13, Java 1.8u161, TMM 3.0 Snapshot 2018-04-03

IMHO the text in dark theme is hard to read because text color is black:
- text field of change log at update/new version check (scrollable textarea)
- dialog if tasks are running and app should be closed/quit

Furthermore at the Mac-Version the context menus from the upper symbols are not activated/shown. It is confusing should I click the icon or the text or the triangle? Can you please clarify this behavior? Here the app shows the dropdown menus sometimes if I press the left mouse button for 2 seconds at the triangle - at no other position the drop down is shown... (log: no "action fired"). The behavior of the icons/symbols themself is normal.
I see that error continuously:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Is a bug?
Thanks in advance.
I have 1051 actors in the series "24" and many of them occupy more than 10 megabytes.

Any solution?
If you scrape an TVShow episode, by clicking the episode and using the scrape button, the thumbnail is show but when clicking ok, it is not saved.

Same procedure but then using the search episode option, clicking the episode and then ok, saves the thumbnail.

Haven't tested this with right click an episode and then scrape.

One other thing i noticed. There is no media logo for E-AC-3 (Dolby Digital Plus). Same "problem" as in TMM 2.9.8 i guess, which doesn't have that either. In Kodi you see a Dolby Digital logo for files like this. In TMM the logo is blank.
Imposible open tmm today:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.moviesets.MovieSetTreeDataProvider$MovieSetComparator.compare(MovieSetTreeDataProvider.java:256)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.moviesets.MovieSetTreeDataProvider$MovieSetComparator.compare(MovieSetTreeDataProvider.java:240)
    at java.util.TimSort.countRunAndMakeAscending(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.TimSort.sort(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.Arrays.sort(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ArrayList.sort(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.Collections.sort(Unknown Source)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.components.tree.TmmTreeModel.filterAndSort(TmmTreeModel.java:329)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.components.tree.TmmTreeModel.loadChildren(TmmTreeModel.java:204)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.components.tree.TmmTreeModel.getChildCount(TmmTreeModel.java:169)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.components.tree.TmmTreeModel.loadTreeData(TmmTreeModel.java:133)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.components.tree.TmmTreeModel.insertNodesInto(TmmTreeModel.java:483)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.components.tree.TmmTreeModel.loadChildren(TmmTreeModel.java:214)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.components.tree.TmmTreeModel.getChildCount(TmmTreeModel.java:169)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.components.tree.TmmTreeModel.loadTreeData(TmmTreeModel.java:133)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.components.tree.TmmTreeModel.<init>(TmmTreeModel.java:114)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.components.treetable.TmmTreeTable.<init>(TmmTreeTable.java:74)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.moviesets.panels.MovieSetTreePanel$1.<init>(MovieSetTreePanel.java:87)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.moviesets.panels.MovieSetTreePanel.initComponents(MovieSetTreePanel.java:87)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.moviesets.panels.MovieSetTreePanel.<init>(MovieSetTreePanel.java:67)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.moviesets.MovieSetUIModule.<init>(MovieSetUIModule.java:70)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.moviesets.MovieSetUIModule.getInstance(MovieSetUIModule.java:129)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.MainWindow.initialize(MainWindow.java:233)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.MainWindow.<init>(MainWindow.java:103)
    at org.tinymediamanager.TinyMediaManager$1.run(TinyMediaManager.java:346)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Could take a look?

Thanks in advance.
I don't know if this a bug or just a missing feature that is just not in:

If I scrape a tv show, a can't select the extra artwork (logo, clearart, etc.), only the normal art (poster, banner, fanart) works.

After the scrape, when I edit the show and want to manual scrape the logo, it says "no pictures".
But when I go on fanart.tv, there are a lot of logos etc.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tmm v3 - ALPHA1