• 6(current)
tmm v3 - ALPHA
I am also experiencing errors (java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space).

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    at java.awt.image.DataBufferInt.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.image.Raster.createPackedRaster(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.image.DirectColorModel.createCompatibleWritableRaster(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.GraphicsConfiguration.createCompatibleImage(Unknown Source)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.plaf.TmmBorders$TextFieldBorder.paintBorder(TmmBorders.java:175)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.paintBorder(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.paint(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.paintChildren(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JViewport.paint(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JLayeredPane.paint(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.paintToOffscreen(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.RepaintManager$PaintManager.paintDoubleBuffered(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.RepaintManager$PaintManager.paint(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.RepaintManager.paint(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent._paintImmediately(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.paintImmediately(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.RepaintManager$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.RepaintManager$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.RepaintManager.paintDirtyRegions(Unknown Source)

This seems to be a bug in the automatic updater part.

I had the error a week ago.

I then deleted the whole tmm directory.

Downloaded, installed (fresh install) and used 'tmm_3.0-SNAPSHOT_0798425_win.zip' without any problems.

Today I get those errors again. It appears there is a update available.

I removed again the whole tmm directory.
I downloaded, installed (fresh install) and can now use 'tmm_3.0-SNAPSHOT_ae51b21_win.zip' without any problems (until again an update is available?).
Add-on : Bluray iso utils Rewrite of BR_iso_enhancements
Add-on : BR_iso_Enhancements Give theatrical & directors cut from the same bluray iso each their own library entry, use bluray iso's of tv shows as if they are already ripped.
Thx for all the reports of OutOfMemory errors.
We've already found the cause... and just struggling, how to solve at best.

To solve it temporarily, just run the tinyMediaManagerUpdater.exe/sh directly...

Edit: should be fixed after next (manual) update...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2018-04-19, 16:09)therev Wrote: thx for adding the function with the .actors folder for tvshows. i´ve tested it with one show and it worked pretty well for the first try.

i just have 2 thoughts: especially for the shows:.

i´m missing an option for a extrafanartfolder. but that´s really not the end of the world if there is no possibility to add it. Kodi creates it by itself when searching for extrafanart. so it just would be nice if there is one, but really no need for it.

the second one (and a little more important for me) is the imdb rating. the manager writes the imdb tt in the tvshow nfo but dont load the ratings. neither for the episodes itselfs. like in the moviescraper you can choose that the manager should take the infos from themoviedb and the ratings from imdb. top! this function woult be rellay nice for tvseries and each episodes also. if you can add this function for the tvshow and episodes sector it would be really cool. 
thanks for your hardwork in advance. greetings.
 any chance for that?
just 2 things with TMM3 alpha at Mac (2018-04-30):

- drop down menus from icons are not shown / only shown every 50-100th click, so no tools, no progress bar etc. (click on icons will not work for: progress, tools, help(info)
- cleanup of tv series does not work at refresh of sources (delete folder/files from movies will delete database entries at refresh; TV series will stay in database and have to be deleted manually
When I sort by location I get this error continuosly, is a bug?

Sorry @judocama, too much log. Please use pastebin
@rf-k.o.d.i. sorry, I cannot reproduce your issues on a macbook.. how exactly to you click? where exactly?
according the cleanup I have to check that
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hi team - Great to see the progress on the 3.0 tree - My only running installation now ;-)

One minor thing - shouldnt the properties of the binary "tinyMediaManager.exe" be updated to a 3.0 version ? 

It currently lists as a 2.0.0.0 (came out as a false positive in an AppUpdateChecker)
some info still scraped incomplete  with IMDB or TMDB or anyothers
can you add douban scrape ?
Chinese users will very happy to see that
P.S. donate version(2.9.11)'s douban is not work
I am sorry - writing a scraper for a site where we cannot read any character will be impossible for us...
If there is a Chinese developer which does that for us we will accept a pull request
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
@judocama 
thx, fixed in next build

@Kadang 
also fixed this important bug Big Grin

@SelfEnough 
which information is missing?
And: does the douban scraper work inside Kodi?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Just updated to latest snapshot of 2018-05-23 - and are happy to report multi-part episodes are now working for me.

only thing missing would perhaps be - minor tooltip description of how to namefiles, for TMM to catch it

Mine is currently set at ${showTitle} - S${seasonNr2}E${episodeNr2} - ${title}
And files was originally named ShowTitle - S01E01 E02
and was renamed perfectly to Title - S01E01 S01E02 - Episodename1 Episodename2

ALL my video files are now indexed and named perfectly - thanks to TMM3 - and not even in it's final version.

Cool Excellent job guys
Would it be possible, to add a universal tv scraper? Like the universal movie scraper.
we may consider it, but scraping TV shows is much more complex than scraping movies and I am afraid, that not all needed data is available for creating a universal TV show scraper..

which scraper would you like to combine?
Just a quick question about Movie Set naming.
SebasNights previously posted about it not working and received the following reply:

"@SebasNights just put an ${movieSet.title}\ in front of the renamer pattern. There has been fixed a bug in the renamer which stripped out the folder separator, but in the build tomorrow that should work; 
the bug with the trailer settings has been fixed"

I'm using the latest version and have entered the following naming pattern:

${movieSet.title}\ ${title} (${year})

This still doesn't work - appears to be still stripping out the folder separator -  the output is one single folder with the combined name = "movie set + the movie name + year"

Thanks for your time on this.

P.S. Otherwise, the Alpha is fantastic.
(2018-06-13, 05:37)gforshaw1 Wrote: Just a quick question about Movie Set naming.
SebasNights previously posted about it not working and received the following reply:

"@SebasNights just put an ${movieSet.title}\ in front of the renamer pattern. There has been fixed a bug in the renamer which stripped out the folder separator, but in the build tomorrow that should work; 
the bug with the trailer settings has been fixed"

I'm using the latest version and have entered the following naming pattern:

${movieSet.title}\ ${title} (${year})

This still doesn't work - appears to be still stripping out the folder separator -  the output is one single folder with the combined name = "movie set + the movie name + year"

Thanks for your time on this.

P.S. Otherwise, the Alpha is fantastic.
It works if you scape the separator with a double one ${movieSet.title}\\${title} (${year})

Also, it´s not remembering the "Automatic Rename" option on Movies.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tmm v3 - ALPHA1