• 7(current)
tmm v3 - ALPHA
good hint - maybe we should put that hint into the UI that a backslash ( \ ) has to be escaped for windows, whereas a forward slash ( / ) in OSX and Linux does not create any problems.

btw: the automatic renamer setting gets stored with the next build!
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hello,

there is a problem with the notes attribute 'tmdb' in the nfo is no longer good, it is now 'themoviedb' and 'imdb' is used.

By modifying 'tmdb' by "themoviedb" it is functional in the info sheets and following the Skin and its options it is well displayed.
Code:
<ratings>
    <rating default="true" max="10" name="themoviedb">
      <value>6.5</value>
      <votes>467</votes>
    </rating>
  </ratings>

Also, would it be possible to have in the nfo the note "themoviedb + imdb"
As since kodi with TMDB.
=>

Thank you
(2018-06-13, 15:13)SebasNights Wrote:
(2018-06-13, 05:37)gforshaw1 Wrote: Just a quick question about Movie Set naming.
SebasNights previously posted about it not working and received the following reply:

"@SebasNights just put an ${movieSet.title}\ in front of the renamer pattern. There has been fixed a bug in the renamer which stripped out the folder separator, but in the build tomorrow that should work; 
the bug with the trailer settings has been fixed"

I'm using the latest version and have entered the following naming pattern:

${movieSet.title}\ ${title} (${year})

This still doesn't work - appears to be still stripping out the folder separator -  the output is one single folder with the combined name = "movie set + the movie name + year"

Thanks for your time on this.

P.S. Otherwise, the Alpha is fantastic.
It works if you scape the separator with a double one ${movieSet.title}\\${title} (${year})

Also, it´s not remembering the "Automatic Rename" option on Movies. 
 Thanks very much for your help - this worked perfectly Smile
Is there any chance we could have an added alternative option to name Tv Special season artwork differently?

e.g.

"season00-poster.jpg"

instead of:

"season-specials-poster.jpg"

Thanks
@gforshaw1 what is the reason for your request? imho kodi needs the season 00 for all file names whereas the folder name can be specials
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2018-06-18, 20:12)mlaggner Wrote: @gforshaw1 what is the reason for your request? imho kodi needs the season 00 for all file names whereas the folder name can be specials

Hello @mlaggner

Kodi will export the specials poster as season-specials-poster.jpg

It will still scrape the season00-poster.jpg , but if the folder contains both season-specials-poster.jpg and season00-poster.jpg it will use season-specials-poster.jpg by default.

This is an export from Kodi...
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@mlaggner

A few days ago I updated to your v3 TMM. Love the interface. Library was scanned without issues.

I am trying to replace a poster for an existing movie in my library which I just noticed had DVD details on the poster. But TMM keeps popping up errors. Any idea what it is... https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/6Kx5n4kwmB/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
SSL certificate on https://assets.fanart.tv/ exipred on June, 12.
At least, it seems only at some of their server nodes, not on all!
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Ok, thanks. @myron.

I'll manually download. Smile
My Signature
@lepoilu is there an official statement in the Kodi Wiki for that ids?
Hello Mlaggner,

I would ask for more information of what I was given.
If I make a scrap then an export since Kodi it is what appears:
Code:
<ratings>
        <rating name="imdb" max="10">
            <value>7.600000</value>
            <votes>526591</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="themoviedb" max="10" default="true">
            <value>7.700000</value>
            <votes>9933</votes>
        </rating>
    </ratings>
example of an overview:

Thank you
Thanks for Fix
Wink
I absolutely love this version. However can I make a slight suggestion. allow a bit more control on the output of the date. I'm trying to keep a scene consistency across my talk show episodes (which are indexed by date) however when this outputs the date, it only outputs it using hyphens and what I'm trying to do is maintain a consistency with scene releases (even though this talk shows are recordings from my HDHomerun) which use a YYYY.mm.dd format. not YYYY-mm-dd. This is in the case that I have to fill missed episodes with scene releases. Is there any way you can allow us to use custom formats for ${airedDate}?
(2018-06-18, 20:12)mlaggner Wrote: @gforshaw1 what is the reason for your request? imho kodi needs the season 00 for all file names whereas the folder name can be specials
 Hi,
Admittedly, this is probably a selfish request.

I use a PC and Kodi for my main media centre, but also have 3x AppleTVs in the house (Bedroom and kids rooms).

On the AppleTV, I use Infuse (a media player app which has the ability to use local metadata).

Infuse will only recognise the Season00 format for special episodes/seasons.

I realise that TMM is predominately for use with Kodi, but perhaps there are other Infuse users who would benefit from this option.

(Perhaps there are other applications that only use this format too?)

Thanks
Just noticed that the option for naming Special Seasons as "Season 00" was added.
This is awesome (and incredibly fast) - Thank you so much.

I've sent a donation as a small thanks - sorry I can't afford more at the moment.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tmm v3 - ALPHA1