• 8(current)
tmm v3 - ALPHA
Installed v3 to give a test run.
When scraping TV shows I'm getting the following error on every show.

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.tinymediamanager.scraper.thetvdb.TheTvDbMetadataProvider.getArtwork(TheTvDbMetadataProvider.java:632)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.tvshows.TvShowChooserModel$ArtworkScrapeTask.doInBackground(TvShowChooserModel.java:299)
    at org.tinymediamanager.core.threading.TmmTask.run(TmmTask.java:125)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
tvdb behaves strange recently..
at the moment the NullPointerException indicates, that the api did not respond anything
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
The error was when scraping new TV Shows with IMDb.
I found a workaround by scraping the TV Shows first with tvdb, that sets the IMDb and thetvdb id's and then scrape again with IMDb.
When doing that there is no error, seems that scraping with IMDb the show id's are not set.
Not sure if i can post my question here or create a new post. If so i will do so.

Anyway, i have been testing V3 Alpha on my "live" movies and series and was wondering how i can replace actor images without having to remove them first.

V3 actor images are a higher resolution so i am trying to replace them by re scanning using only Cast. The problem is that they are not being replaced by the new ones. If i delete them first from the .actor folder it works.

Is there a way to do that from V3 right away?
Fixed some TVDB errors.

Changing actors is currently not supported - we just scrape them, and download the URL we get from scraper.
Resolution should be the same as in v2 (since same url), although we might display them bigger in UI...
And the "cached" images are always scaled down - but the one in movie/show folder should be 1:1 as from web...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Hello,

Following the changes on TVDB, the guest actors are in the same box, separated by a comma and a space.

- Scrap Kodi
guest actors are at the beginning:

- Scrap TMM3
guest actors are at the end:

Here are the nfo of an episode and the series of TMM3 / Kodi: right here

Thank you very much for all the work done,
*hmpf
TVDB lists all episode writers/directors/guests as JSON __array__ in their API (which ofcourse should contain multiple entries - else there would be no need for an array?!)
But they fill it with a SINGLE delimited string :/

I'm close to remove TVDB at all - this is hilarious what they are doing to their v2 API...

Should be fixed for next build....
We don't enforce any actor orders yet - so guests are currently appended at end.
Should they be first?

Edit:
Side note:
This might also be just a metadata error in their DB.
Maybe the entry has been wrongly created?
I doubt it that they don't know how to speak JSON... so not blaming them completely...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
I would prefer last, because the Guest Actors have no images attached in TVDB, so I hate looking at a row of Actors that are empty of images. At least the main cast actors have images.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I do not know if they should be first or last, for me anyway it's the same, I was just noticing the differences following use since Kodi and TMM to help understand the problem.

Thank you
(2018-07-09, 14:47)myron Wrote: Fixed some TVDB errors.

Changing actors is currently not supported - we just scrape them, and download the URL we get from scraper.
Resolution should be the same as in v2 (since same url), although we might display them bigger in UI...
And the "cached" images are always scaled down - but the one in movie/show folder should be 1:1 as from web...
Ok.

But there is a difference in resolution between V2 and V3 in regard to the downloaded images in the .actors folder. Tested it with a few movies scraped with V2. Old resolution is 185x278, which looks blurry in V3. New resolution scraped with V3 is 421x632 which looks good in V3.

Image url's differ also. V2 image link is ../w185.. V3 image link is ../h632..

Changing actors is not what i am looking for. Just refreshing the pictures with the V3 versions when cast is re-scraped would be enough.
Hi,

with the last two build, impossible to scrape with themoviedb.

2018-08-04 19:12:28,301 DEBUG [SwingWorker-pool-4-thread-8] o.t.s.tmdb.TmdbMovieMetadataProvider:397 - getMetadata() MediaScrapeOptions[result=MediaSearchResult[providerId=tmdb,url=<null>,title=La moutarde me monte au nez,year=1974,originalTitle=La moutarde me monte au nez,originalLanguage=fr,id=51212,score=0.93333334,imdbId=<null>,type=MOVIE,posterUrl=http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w342/ad8PW2xD1c3yaguSuNHzt6QydRX.jpg],ids={},type=MOVIE,artworkType=ALL,language=fr,country=France,fanartSize=Moyen: ~1280x720px,posterSize=Moyen: ~342x513px]
2018-08-04 19:12:28,301 ERROR [SwingWorker-pool-4-thread-8] o.t.ui.movies.MovieChooserModel:257 - scrapeMedia
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at org.tinymediamanager.scraper.tmdb.TmdbMovieMetadataProvider.getMetadata(TmdbMovieMetadataProvider.java:401)
    at org.tinymediamanager.scraper.tmdb.TmdbMovieMetadataProvider.getMetadata(TmdbMovieMetadataProvider.java:374)
    at org.tinymediamanager.scraper.tmdb.TmdbMetadataProvider.getMetadata(TmdbMetadataProvider.java:206)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.movies.MovieChooserModel.scrapeMetaData(MovieChooserModel.java:203)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.movies.dialogs.MovieChooserDialog$ScrapeTask.doInBackground(MovieChooserDialog.java:744)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.movies.dialogs.MovieChooserDialog$ScrapeTask.doInBackground(MovieChooserDialog.java:731)
    at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
2018-08-04 19:12:28,449 DEBUG [SwingWorker-pool-4-thread-6] org.tinymediamanager.scraper.http.Url:272 - getting http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w342/ad8PW2xD1...6QydRX.jpg

Thx
should be fixed tomorrow
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I have a few suggestions.
1. Quick search\reset movies by genre (only those that are in the library - as in mediaelch)
It's all about the TV show:
1. Year in a season.
2. Show episodes when clicking on the missing season (blue color)
3. Air date for missing or confirmed but not released episodes
4. Play the episode with a double click (detail of the season)
I tried to show all this on the screenshot.
Thank you for your answer.
I have a little question:

I scrape my TV Shows with the IMDB-Scraper together with tmdb. My scraper language is german, with fallback to english.

Wenn i scrape with IMDB, it doesn't take the thumb from tmdb.

Maybe, i think, it's a problem with the language? The thumbs are "No language" so they don't come with the scrape?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tmm v3 - ALPHA1