V18 64-Bit \ UWP
Hello,

I read the recent updates and I just want to make sure that I understand things correctly about the upcoming V18 "Leia" of Kodi -

Windows Installer: 32-bit\64-bit available.
UWP: 32-bit only.

In short: No change yet.

Is this correct?
this isn't correct. UWP version can be compiled fot 32/64/arm. Currently x64 available in Microsoft Store.
(2018-01-01, 21:42)afedchin Wrote: this isn't correct. UWP version can be compiled fot 32/64/arm. Currently x64 available in Microsoft Store.
 Thanks for the reply. Smile

That's weird, I currently use Kodi 17.6 from the Windows store. I did take a look at Kodi in the Microsoft Store through Chrome and it indeed showed me 32\64 bit (Architecturex86, x64). But taking a look through the Microsoft Store directly, it only shows the 32 bit version (X86 required) - and my PC and Windows are 64-bit.

Unless you're saying that Kodi 18 is available in the Windows Store in some beta form and that I missed it? Or that I have misunderstood a lot more?
V17 in store is not UWP. It's a win32 packaged using Centennial Bridge. Not the true UWP version
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2018-01-03, 20:48)Martijn Wrote: V17 in store is not UWP. It's a win32 packaged using Centennial Bridge. Not the true UWP version
 Ah, got it. Thanks! =D

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
V18 64-Bit \ UWP0