XBox One Sharing of MySQL DB?
I’m currently sharing a MySQL DB for all of my Kodi instances. I’ve just installed the XBox One Alpha. Do you think one day it will be able to install the advanced setting.xml file and share the DB with my other instances?

Thanks!!
I believe that is already possible, see https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2684725
Hi,

could you explain how to do ? I don't know how to access to the filesystem of the xbox to copy the advancedsettings.xml file.

Thks
(2018-01-02, 12:31)lezaure Wrote: Hi,

could you explain how to do ? I don't know how to access to the filesystem of the xbox to copy the advancedsettings.xml file.

Thks
 Copy your advancedsettings.xml to a NFS-Share
Add the Share to your sources. Use Datamanger in KODI to copy it from the Network source to your XBOX
Restart Kodi
(2018-01-02, 18:45)Dave-Kay Wrote:
(2018-01-02, 12:31)lezaure Wrote: Hi,

Thks
 Copy your advancedsettings.xml to a NFS-Share
Add the Share to your sources. Use Datamanger in KODI to copy it from the Network source to your XBOX
Restart Kodi

I have tried this but kodi doesn't work anymore
I too copied the files and had kodi use the external DB for the first time it started. But after the profile logged out or the Xbox was rebooted - kodi will no longer load. The funny thing is that if it gets updated it will again load once and then stop again. I can load kodi under a different profile with no external DB but not under the profile I made the changes too.

Anyone have a workaround or solution ? Really sucks to go back to silod databases.
Is this still an issue with the latest builds?
(2018-07-19, 19:51)DGenerateKane Wrote: Is this still an issue with the latest builds?
 Sharing MySQL databases works perfectly on my XBox One with the Leia Alpha 3 build.
works for me too. but how do I copy the textures13.db to my xbox?
can't do it with the file manager while kodi is open, as the db is in use.
anyone know how?
many thanks in advance
(2018-07-20, 11:49)airberger Wrote:  Sharing MySQL databases works perfectly on my XBox One with the Leia Alpha 3 build.
There might be a version difference, some other user said his XBox was still using MyVideos110 database (Alpha-3), while his other devices using MyVideos112 (Beta-1).
Is there already a Kodi Beta-1 (v2) available for the XBox One?

PS: the XBox is not my field of expertise Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBox One Sharing of MySQL DB?0