Video not functional (bad colors)?
I am running the latest SDL build from sourceforge (4/7/08).
The interface is fine, but whenever I play a video (ive tried xvid and x264) the video is doing a really weird thing where the video itself only takes up a 1/4 of the actual video pane, and rest is some sort of weird reflection, almost like when an image is being reflected off of water when sunlight hits it. Also the colors are all wrong, like a mix between grey-scale and negative colors. I'm running the skin resolution at, and video resoution at 1776x1000 (which is what my windows res is at.)
System is as follows:
Amd 64x2 4800+
Radeon x1250
2 GB PC6400
Vista w/ SP1 x86

Here is my log:
http://pastebin.ca/986068

Any ideas?
Try looking in this thread for troubleshoting ati cards
basicly you need ati open gl dll files.. older ones seem to work better. I use the oldest ones I could find on ati site.. that link will give you the two file names..
with trial and error i tried ALL (yeah, im nuts Smile ) versions of atioglxx.dll. The newest working is version 6.14.10.7058 from Catalyst 7.11. Every newer version gives me garbage...

DP
dpassent Wrote:with trial and error i tried ALL (yeah, im nuts Smile ) versions of atioglxx.dll. The newest working is version 6.14.10.7058 from Catalyst 7.11. Every newer version gives me garbage...

DP

same version I am using. I just got lucky and tried them first. They were the oldest I could find....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video not functional (bad colors)?0