AEON NOX SILVO 9.0 Widget and Super Favourite questions
Kodi 17.6, fresh
Aeon Nox Silvo 9.0 fresh
Nvidia Shield TV Pro

Comment: love it. have been using Pulse CCM  because I like Xonfluence, but I am now a convert.

1. Created new main menu item "4k" for quick links to 4k portions of various addons. Added a few to the submenu, works great. Created a widget linking directly to Supremacy 4k movies, Panel Extended, Panel Label: show on panel, Widget info enabled. The movies show up, i scroll just fine...but no data for the movie comes up in the panel. I have tried every option...no movie info. Please advise.

2. on Xonfluence there was an addon submenu below the submenu, that showed panels/posters of the 4k portions of the addons i put there. In Silvo, I can only set the widget to see 1 4k section of one addon. How do i see a number of 4k options?

2a. I figured I would add a folder in Super Favourites, and then have a new widget pull from that (like it already has for Bob etc...)....but I cannot get a context menu to show up. Is it simply because I am using a game controller on Nvidia Shield TV? Never had a problem with other skins.

I know I am missing something simple.

Thanks 
Mike

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON NOX SILVO 9.0 Widget and Super Favourite questions0