Brainstorming skin changes for Music
Sure you can test here:

https://github.com/zag2me/skin.estuary-atf

I'ts very rough around the edges for now, there isn't even a fallback image on the WideWall view so if your library is missing landscape artwork, then that view will show empty. You will need to run Artwork beef to get the extra artwork and even then there are lots of Artist missing wide landscape art. I'm working on uploading them to TADB though Smile

Basically Its a work in progress for now.
I've been steadily playing with this, here is my new Album view for Estuary:

Eventually hoping to make it into a coverflow view, but that seams crazy complicated... For now, centered shift will have to do Wink

- Larger album covers
- Centered Shift Selection
- Larger Album Label with Year
- Centered Description
- Glass album overlay

Also thinking about adding the record label graphic to the right of the description, and possibly the album format to the left. Open to ideas on that one.
Not sure if it is even possible but it would be cool to have three selectable columns of (1) album artists, (2) albums and (3) songs.  When you choose an artist in (1), then (2) and (3) would be updated to show all all the albums and songs associated with that artist. When you go across and choose an album in (2), then (3) would update to show the songs associated with that album.

Hopefully I explained myself decently. Hopefully a screen grab of my foobar200 config can illustrate a little bit by what I mean:

Mmm something like this

Sounds like the 3 column lists in Estuary Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Brainstorming skin changes for Music0