v17 Play Pictures and Videos in a Slide Show
I'm using KODI 17.6 on a fire TV stick and a WD MYCLOUD NAS server to store media content.

After spending many hours of trouble shooting I can't find a solution to play pictures and video clips in a sequence as stored in the picture folder an WD NAS Server.
When I use DLNA/Upnp video clips will not be shown in the picture folder at all. When I use a SMB connection, video files will be shown as well in the picture folder but as soon as a video clip will be started during the slide show audio works fine but video is stuttering.

I've tried a lot of different things (Twonky Seerver setting, Kodi-settings, picture add-ions etc.) unfortunately without any success. I guess this topic should be valid also for many other user, as from my point of view, it's quite logical to use pictures and video clips in combination use them in a slide show. I also found out that this topic was addressed already before by several other users but there was no beneficial answer for solving the problem.

I would appreciate very much if someone in this forum could help - thanks
This was only three lines below your post... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=305053
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen Thanks for your hint. Sorry, after searching in dozens of threads I overlooked the relevant one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play Pictures and Videos in a Slide Show0