Solved TV Show Seasons Showing up Differently Depending on Single Season or Several Seasons
TV series with just one season show up in Kodi with a numbering scheme like 1x02 next to each episode while TV series with more than one season show up in a folder for each series and a clear bullet next to each episode.

Does Kodi create a folder structure if it sees more than one season is a TV series folder?

For example:

"The Californians" currently displays O 2x08. Hangman {O being the clear bullet item.}. Just have a select episodes of season two.

"Green Acres" currently displays O 17. Law Partners {O being the clear bullet item.} Have several entire seasons.

Curious what causes Kodi to use two different syntax's for TV Shows with multiple seasons vs. TV Shows with just a single season. I actually prefer the clear bullet with the episode number then the listing with X's between the season and the episode.
These settings should modify the behavior... http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Videos#Library
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-01-01, 02:03)Karellen Wrote: These settings should modify the behavior... http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Videos#Library
Mega Thanks! That did it.

3.5 Flatten TV show seasons Settings level:AdvancedDescription:Removes the TV show season node, toggles between "If only one season" (default), "Always" and "Never".
Yep, that is the one.

Enjoy. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Seasons Showing up Differently Depending on Single Season or Several Seasons0