Kodi not downloading
Hello,

It's my first post here, but I'm on here all the time. This is a very supportive group.

Short background...Updated my M9C Pro Android with Kodi Krypton 17.6 from Jarvis about a month ago. I had to rebuild everything, but learned alot. There were a few times I've had to uninstall and re-install because of downloaded builds. So I've gotten it on my system about 3-4 times now. Yesterday I decided to do it again as it kept freezing while trying add TV Guides. It wouldn't let me move anywhere on the screen one time, then would just shut down the next. Looked it up and I just had too much on it and something I downloaded was not from the direct host and after reading that could cause constant crashes. Now I went through the same process as before and now it will not download. 

In Google Play, it says my system is not compatible. I'm running 6.0.1 system and I know it has to be 5 of higher. Here are my credentials:

Device Name: M9C Pro
Model: M9C Pro
Version: 6.0.1
Build: p212-userdebug 6.0.1 MHC19J 20160802 test-keys

Now I did become a developer by clicking on the build 7 times. But I have a Kernel Version 3.14.29 (zxh@kc-server#1) Does this have anything to do with not being able to download? From what I'm reading it is Linux and does not effect the Kodi download, it's my system version. I have tried updating the version but I get a message that one is not detected. 

I have always gone to the Kodi site and downloaded the ARMV8A (64BIT) and yes I did verify my box is a running 64 Bit. 

Can someone help me out? I even tried going by using the mirrors site and downloading the source from there as well, but every time I try to download it fails. I've tried ES File Explorer, File Browser and APP Installer and nothing to install and each time it fails. 

I'm fixing to download it to a jump drive and using ES File Explorer to install just in case the file I'm trying to download from the Android browser is corrupt. But has anyone had this issue? I'm telling you honestly I've done this with no issues plenty of times!

Also must say did a reset on my box and after erasing all files, it loads up with Kodi but it's Jarvis, so I try to update by trying "New" and "All" options and no luck. I received the "Package" message once during this process. I'm really starting to pull my hair out and I just want it back so I can not do a build, downloaded sources directly and just have a happy family again. With no cable and just Netflix it's a bit boring around here lol

Thank you in advance, please let me know if you need any additional information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi not downloading0