Solved 2160p option preference for fanart picture scraping
Smile
which scraper provides images for this resolution ?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Are you aware Kodi does not cache and display 3840x2160 images? Maximum resolution currently available is 1920x1080.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I believe its better to get the best resolution images available for future proofing. I'm actually not using Kodi. I use this media manager for popcorn hour and infuse.

This was using the imdb scraper. Some films (I guess the ones that have been released in 4k uhd bluray) do have 2160p size artwork it seems.
do you have any example?
in fact, I did not see that the API support such high resolution images
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Alien Covenant and Baby Driver both show a 2160p wallpaper option. I took a screenshot for you but I dont think this forum supports pics upload.
Yes it does...

Use button 19 if the image is on your local computer, or use button 14 if you have already uploaded to an image hosting site.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I saw the difference and may change it for v3 (a bit a hassle since tmdb reports all artwork > 720p as _original_)
is in for v3
Wow, thank you very much Smile And thanks for the tip. Never seen a forum with the 'i' button for pics before!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2160p option preference for fanart picture scraping0