v17 New user questions
Hi everyone
As a 79 year old member of the OFC (Old Farts Club), and a rabid English Premier league football fan, a couple of months ago I bought the latest, Kodi loaded, Amazon Firestick with Alexa; and, I also paid for a years subscription to IPvanish the VPN company. I did this because I was really pi"*ed off about getting ripped off every month, by BEETEE and the other gang of robbers. 

I have successfully installed both of the above on my Firesick and TV and have downloaded the recommended 'add ons', such as BeIn sports, IPV sports, Devil something or other, and a few others. However, having got that far, I don't have enough technical knowledge to know how to get EPL matches on my TV. So, I would be eternally grateful if someone would send me an "idiot proof" set of instructions that will enable me to watch the footy. It's an age thing fellas, you'll all get there eventually :-).

Cheers
Hello Teochter

Welcome to the world of Kodi.

Unfortunately you have headed off down a path that is not supported at this forum. This forum does not allow discussions regarding the use and obtaining of Pirated content. Those add-ons you refer to are not approved Kodi add-ons and are not supported here.

You will need to seek assistance from where you downloaded those add-ons, or where you purchased your loaded Firestick

Good luck.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Your best bet is to go down the pub, enjoy a nice pint or two and watch the match in company.

It's the most social and most legal way to do it if you don't want to fork out for BT Sport or Sky. The other ways are illegal and we want nothing to do with them here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Sad 
Oops! Not a very good start to my membership here! I'm suitably chastened: (but will still look elswhere)
There is obviously a clash beween legality and morality, in what' you know who', serves up to the public.
However, thanks for taking the time to reply to my query.
https://kodi.tv/downloadI am new to the world of kodi and have the question about downloading it.. this is what i get when i download kodi ... downloads kodi open... and thats as far as i get
Hello iyqnu2

Scroll further down the page and select the operating system that your hardware is using. Then click on the icon and follow the prompts. You want v17.6

See instructions here... http://kodi.wiki/view/Installing
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Such a great experience with this forum. One thing is clear after reading this post that here not allowed to ask about any illegal ad-dons but still I have one query I am a new user of Kodi I don't know pretty much about it if I ask anything about it. So how many chances to banned from the forum?
Hello Wendell Hill

We don't like banning people, and we don't ban very often. There is a criteria that has to be met and a consensus between the Moderators. Things like strong and/or vulgar attacks on forum members and Team Members is an immediate ban. Other breaches are three warnings and banned.

This does not apply to Spam accounts. We are always being spammed so they are immediately banned. I am sure most members have seen spam throughout the forum, but it doesn't remain for very long.

Feel free to ask your question. We will let you know if it is allowed or not. Don't worry, it wont count as a warning Wink
My Signature
Thanks for your support
you can ask questions about banned add-ons, like what the risks are in using those, how to get rid of them or how to get alternatives and what not. We just don't give support for any of these, nor do we guide people on how to get, install or fix that crap. Also we deny support for infected installations, because in 99% of the time the issues is either caused by the "build" they use, the add-on itself or the server/stream they are pirating.
(2018-01-11, 17:36)da-anda Wrote: or how to get alternatives and what not.

Although to be clear on this point, anyone asking for alternative sources to obtain premium media for free just because their current piracy add-on has gone tits up will find their thread in the bin. We will only suggest legitimate and legal sources where those may be known to us and available via kodi.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New user questions0