Req Native support for Bliss-Box 4-Play universal gamepad adapter?
No we never collaborated. He was busy with a few tings I thought but was going to reach out when he had time to work on the plugin.
Is garbear  still on the team? I did send him out a unit a ways back but never heard back and I get no reply's via PM.  I know Kode is under huge dev, so I get why it has taken so long but wanted to check in.
Hi Sean. I received a deadline for RetroPlayer in the form of starting a new job in San Francisco. I pushed really hard and just barely (day before my flight) managed to finalize RetroPlayer for its 1.0 release this month. I didn't have time to make a RetroPlayer bliss-box add-on because it wouldn't be much use without a finished RetroPlayer. Due to the job and leaving all my hardware behind in Los Angeles, I've stepped down from coding, but I'm still managing the project and delegating what I can. I'm happy to forward my Bliss-Box on to another developer, and I can offer unlimited mentorship to whoever picks up the add-on.

Sorry if I missed any PMs. I check my subscribed threads daily but sometimes a message slips through. If you post here I'll get back to you.
Well lets just see if anyone wants to pick it up. Would be a nice to see it continue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Native support for Bliss-Box 4-Play universal gamepad adapter?1