Is Putlockers is Safe To Use? If Yes help me to run it on Kodi
Help me regarding it
It's generally stuffed full of pirated illegally ripped media which violates our piracy policy (wiki) and contains who knows what else.

So no is not safe and no we will not support or assist with it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
i need one more help. what about the sites listed here it will be safe to use these sites?
The whole concept of such sites is dubious, as they are primarily designed to just host files anonymously. You know nothing about the origin of the file or the person who uploaded it.

The only truly safe option is to use media you actually physically have, or from reputable official sources that own and have rights to distribute the media and that you trust. Anything else is entirely up to you.

Basically apply common sense - of you're getting something for free that you should be paying for or shouldn't be able to access via the net, then it's dodgy. If you want to run the risk that's up to you, but it's your decision and acceptance of any consequences, both legal and technical. And don't expect help or support here if you do, as you'll be in violation of our piracy policy (wiki) and forum rules (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks for suggestions and answers but how we can get rid of the Paid apps. There is any free and legal app to stream movies and TV shows. Is Popcorn Time too illegal.
Yes, Popcorn Time allows you to access pirated content, so it is considered banned from this forum.

If an addon gives you movies and tv shows for free, but you probably know you should be paying for it, then consider it banned.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is Putlockers is Safe To Use? If Yes help me to run it on Kodi0