Criterion Collection app/plug-in
Is anyone working on an app for streaming the Criterion Collection? My local public library offers free access with a library card, it would be really cool to watch through OSMC (I’m running a Raspberry Pi 3).
If there is no plug-in in the works, is there a way to easily access a web browser in order to stream? I know that the legendary Netflix plug-in regularly breaks, and this might be a way around that as well.
To be clear, I’m not talking about illegally accessing these streaming sites, just being able to log in with an account through OSMC. This would be a great feature!
Your local public library sounds special, and perhaps an add-on could be made given enough interest. Some users find tags, or altering the studio information to Criterion helps smart playlists with a local library.
This would be an addon not a core feature, so moved to addon requests
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Video 
Thanks for your response. I'm very new to this, and wanted to clarify: a local library would be video files I have stored on a home network or USB? My library account only allows streaming, so it sounds like to watch on OSMC I'm going to have to rally some interest...

(yes, the Toronto Public Library system is very, very special)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Criterion Collection app/plug-in0