"Kodi is currently not available"
@savinggrace
With me Kodi stopped working. On my console I have multiple accounts.
Fixed it when I got in and out of my second console profile.
Sorry for my bad english.
Right now i have an update of Kodi in "My Games and apps", but on the Store is the version 17.6 yet  Huh
Once the store issue has been fixed in sure things will get back to normal.

Look on the bright side, lots of fixes to come once it's back online
@polkovnika2 
You're welcome, I don't speak english either..

Thant means you succeeded in reinstalling Kodi V.18 Leia on changing your profile?
(2018-01-11, 18:41)savinggrace Wrote: @polkovnika2 
You're welcome, I don't speak english either..

Thant means you succeeded in reinstalling Kodi V.18 Leia on changing your profile?
No. I did not uninstall it, the application is installed but does not start.
Kodi will get back on Xbox one when it gets officially released but not before..
(2018-01-12, 04:29)zeroq Wrote: Kodi will get back on Xbox one when it gets officially released but not before..
 What are you talking about? Proof?
Members

Is any member able to access Kodi v18- XBox version from the Microsoft Store at this time?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I'm in the UK and have two XBoxes. I installed Kodi on one pretty much the day it was released to the store, and got V17. A short while after the first install, I heard there was a V18; it didn't show as an update and Kodi didn't show when browsing the store but did show when I did a search. Searching for it allowed me to update to V18.

Now, on the XBox it's installed on, Kodi doesn't show when browsing the store, but does show in a search. If I select Kodi from the search, it tells me I have the app installed and allows me to 'launch'. On the other XBox, again I can't see Kodi when browsing but it does show in a search. From search, the store tells me I own the app, but doesn't give me an option to install.

For completeness, the XBox it's installed on is a One X, the one that doesn't have it (yet!), is an original One.

Teething issues aside, it's great to have Kodi back on the XBox! I've been using it since the original XBox days and it's my media centre of choice!
(2018-01-12, 10:43)Karellen Wrote: Is any member able to access Kodi v18- XBox version from the Microsoft Store at this time?

Not so fast Wink
No still says not available
(2018-01-12, 11:30)afedchin Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 10:43)Karellen Wrote: Is any member able to access Kodi v18- XBox version from the Microsoft Store at this time?

Not so fast Wink

Jumped the gun? Still not fixed.

---Edit---
Yep, just saw it. Still not fixed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-01-12, 11:13)pongshanks Wrote: I'm in the UK and have two XBoxes. I installed Kodi on one pretty much the day it was released to the store, and got V17. A short while after the first install, I heard there was a V18; it didn't show as an update and Kodi didn't show when browsing the store but did show when I did a search. Searching for it allowed me to update to V18.

Now, on the XBox it's installed on, Kodi doesn't show when browsing the store, but does show in a search. If I select Kodi from the search, it tells me I have the app installed and allows me to 'launch'. On the other XBox, again I can't see Kodi when browsing but it does show in a search. From search, the store tells me I own the app, but doesn't give me an option to install.

For completeness, the XBox it's installed on is a One X, the one that doesn't have it (yet!), is an original One.

Teething issues aside, it's great to have Kodi back on the XBox! I've been using it since the original XBox days and it's my media centre of choice!
You can now copy apps, games, etc between Xboxes across your network from the settings.
It's all good now. Thanks
Not available for me after i initially installed it - Stopped working so uninstalled and is not available to be reinstalled. 

Thats where i am altho not in a huge hurry to get it working for proper use but would be great to play with and help the devs if possible.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Kodi is currently not available"1