"Kodi is currently not available"
@busta.rhymes large chunks of the initial port was done by a microsoft employee in his working hours. so you have no reason to be worried, quite the opposite in fact.
(2018-01-08, 14:38)afedchin Wrote:
(2018-01-08, 09:50)Flexdeath Wrote: Is there an eta on when it will be back up?

there is no ETA when it's related to Microsoft Store.

Hahaha
(Resolved and now know that the Kodi team is working on it.)

Hello. I made an account just for help with this. For some reason on my Xbox One S it says Kodi is currently unavailable for download. Is there something going on or am I the only one seeing this. (I live in the US). Any feedback is appreciated.

--- Moderator Edit ---
Merged into existing thread discussing this issue.
sorry it shows as installed but its not available on Store to download  Sad
its not
(2018-01-07, 22:55)computeronix Wrote: Uninstalled Kodi to reinstall it and can no longer download (which is expected given this thread).  It says I own this product and that is about it

FYI the Microsoft Store - Windows version is still posted and can be downloaded, so it appears to be something related specifically to the Xbox Store version.
 Same here!

Xbox store tells me "You own this product" and at the bottom it also says that its only available on PC. I was in a chat with an xbox customer care advisor who told me that Microsoft took Kodi down due to unstable version. Not sure how true that is or his source...
Good Day 

Is Kodi working on Xbox one ?  it worked for 2 days and it stops just wondering if i can get any help 
THX

--- Moderator Edit ---
(2018-01-09, 19:51)shrek55 Wrote: Good Day 

Is Kodi working on Xbox one ?  it worked for 2 days and it stops just wondering if i can get any help 
THX

--- Moderator Edit ---
The alpha version has disappeared from the store but they are working on getting it fixed. All we can do is wait
Hi, thanks for you official reply for us (I finally found a response of this problem...).

I just checked in the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One S and it is still "Available for PC", and the version is 17 Kryston.

Have you any news about this issue?

We are looking forward to use Kodi asap! :-)

Thanks!
All the news has already been posted, just be patient and stop asking for updates. If there is an update, you will hear about it.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Just to be clear, does the "currently not available" issue coincide with why many people who signed up for updates have not had them pushed threw? From my understanding some have signed up for the updates days ago, myself included, and have not received the update while others that singed up for afterwards seem to have already received them.
Hello i was in the kodi test group, and an hour ago an app was working on Xbox One X. But now it does not work, starts to charge and closes. Works with some using xbox one x?
I apologize for my bad English.

PS: I fixed the problem, by switching to another profile and then a twist in my profile has fixed my problem.
(2018-01-11, 13:51)polkovnika2 Wrote: Hello i was in the kodi test group, and an hour ago an app was working on Xbox One X. But now it does not work, starts to charge and closes. Works with some using xbox one x?

Kodi test version is working fine on my xbox One X
I agree...

As it's almost a free platform for getting or using free resources, Microsoft might not appriciate if it's available on Xbox.
Smile 
(2018-01-11, 13:51)polkovnika2 Wrote: Hello i was in the kodi test group, and an hour ago an app was working on Xbox One X. But now it does not work, starts to charge and closes. Works with some using xbox one x?

PS: I fixed the problem, by switching to another profile and then a twist in my profile has fixed my problem.
 Hello,

Could you please kindly tell me what means "then a twist in your profile"?

Shall we need another Microsoft account which never got Kodi on PC?

Look forward to your reply!
Nerd

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Kodi is currently not available"1