v18 Can not reinstall
Shocked 
I RECENTLY INSTALLED KODI ON MY XBOX 1 AN I HAD A FEW GLITCHES WITH IT AN SO I UNINSTALLED IT, I GO TO REINSTALL IT AN IT WONT LET ME DUE TO THE KODI APP IS NOT THERE AN I GO TO THE XBOX APP STORE AN IT JUST SAYS I OWN IT IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH KODI ON THE XBOX OR SOMETHING
It is considered VERY rude when typing in uppercase only, as it is seen as shouting.
So stop being annoying and change your text to normal case and normal interpunction.
I knw that much i was not trying to seem like im shouting or yelling i just didn't change my text this was unnecessary
Thread moved to Xbox section.

There is a temporary issue with the upload to the store, which is known and is being resolved. Please wait a little while and it should be available again.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2018-01-08, 10:20)KENSINRO Wrote: I knw that much i was not trying to seem like im shouting or yelling i just didn't change my text this was unnecessary
In general forum etiquette worldwide, it's considered shouting. But apparently you aren't bothered to change it?
That's not the best way to make friends here.

If I as a moderator thought it was unnecessary, then this conversation would not happen.
So yes, I think it you are unnecessarily shouting in your opening post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can not reinstall0