XBOX Emulators
Hi anyone know a working emulator for Xbox One X.
I tried these but did not work with me.

Advanced Launcher
Free ROMs Downloader
Internet Archive Rom Launcher
Rom Collection Browser

If you work with someone, let him know how he did them.
I apologize for my bad English.
Sorry, no emulator works because of the Microsoft UWP policies (i´m not 100% sure)
(2018-01-08, 13:26)mobilefreak Wrote: Sorry, no emulator works because of the Microsoft UWP policies (i´m not 100% sure)
 I believe they don't work simply because the build is not finished. Actually none of those are even emulators, they are simply front ends much like retroarch without any of the cores, even if they worked you wouldn't be able to load any emulators becuase they wouldn't be compatible with the xbox.

I would suggest requesting retroplayer's functionality in the xbox's uwp build if it is not already planned.
Emulators were banned from Microsoft Store years ago.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2018-01-08, 14:21)ashlar Wrote: Emulators were banned from Microsoft Store years ago.
 True, but retroplayer, and the roms browsers mentioned in OP, are not emulators.
ROM browsers are emulators. Not emulators means No ROM browsers.
(2018-01-08, 14:48)afedchin Wrote: ROM browsers are emulators. Not emulators means No ROM browsers.
 I don't mean to be disrespectful, I just don't understand the logic, a rom browser is not an emulator, it does not emulate anything, and is as much of an emulator as Kodi's file browser.
(2018-01-08, 14:55)Spooks Wrote:  I don't mean to be disrespectful, I just don't understand the logic, a rom browser is not an emulator, it does not emulate anything, and is as much of an emulator as Kodi's file browser.

ok. let's go in other way. What exactly rom browser does? Does it just browse ROMs? What is a difference from file browser?
(2018-01-08, 15:03)afedchin Wrote:
(2018-01-08, 14:55)Spooks Wrote:  I don't mean to be disrespectful, I just don't understand the logic, a rom browser is not an emulator, it does not emulate anything, and is as much of an emulator as Kodi's file browser.

ok. let's go in other way. What exactly rom browser does? Does it just browse ROMs? What is a difference from file browser?   
yes it is just a file browser, some of them have the ability to download roms, and some of them have the ability to launch emulators, but none of them actually do any emulation themselves.

Also this couldn't be a Policy issue since the addons in question are not native to kodi.
seriously, what for you need donwload a rom to xbox?
Not all rom browsers allow you to download roms to the xbox, not that it should matter since downloading a rom is not emulating a game system.
No rom browsers allowed! Final!
there will be no emulators inside Kodi for UWP, just like there are no emulators in the Windows store. Microsoft doesn't allow emulators in their store, so in order for Kodi to be in the store (and on the XBOX), the UWP builds very likely won't ever have the retroarch support for retroplayer (maybe not even retroplayer). Thus, any of the rom browsers/downloader add-on for Kodi are pointless on the XBOX

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Emulators0