v17 Library import not working
Hi,

i had some problems with Kodi and decided to uninstall and reinstall Kodi.
So i followed the instructions on the wiki and exported the library into separate files.
Every file got an nfo-file next to it.
After reinstalling Kodi, I did a scraping process and the series were found, but, in many of them, there are many seasons missing.
The scraping process finds some seasons that are in subfolders, but not all of them.
The only way to get a series completely scraped is to ignore the nfo-files and do a clean scrap and loosing the information in the nfo-files.
Anyone has an idea how fix this issue?

Thanks!
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
If Kodi has exported the nfo files (and all shares/drive/USB HDDs) have been available at the moment of exporting it, Kodi shouldn't have any problems reading those nfo files.

So, as said, we need at least a log. Then we need some info if there were nfo files present for the missing items. If not, then the next question would be, where those shows/movies/missing items are stored and if the path to it was available at the moment you exported the library.
Hi,

thank you for your help.

Here is the link to the log file
https://paste.ubuntu.com/26485391/
An another thing,

the nfo files are present for all files. I quickly browsed through the log file and saw that kodi found the video files, but they were not added to the library.

I did not change anything in the folders between the old installation and the new one. Everything, including path is the same.
Can you tell us the names of the ones that are a problem.

I notice your episode numbering convention is mixed and could be the cause of the problem
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Are you also sure you set the specific content at the scraper settings? If you missed that or have chosen the wrong content (for example "Movies" instead of "TV-Shows") Kodi won't add them to the specific library as well.
For example, top gear is only added up to the 9th season. The other seasons are not added.

And yes, i did set the content right... Smile
So, no ideas?
Sorry no. I just tried to view your log again with fresh eyes, but it is no longer available. Are you able to post a new log.

I have many TV Shows with 10 or more seasons and have no problems scraping from NFO Files. (my entire library is nfo files) so it is probably a glitch in your install.

Also, can you post to pastebin one of your NFO Files for the episodes that do not scrape.
My Signature
So i did a clean install and tried again. This time i couldn't upload the log because it was over 1 mb.

I uploaded both log and nfo files in my google drive.

Here the log
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kHQ2Hg...kB_p3dDZoz

here the nfo
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13lQHRq...yZ34ru26-U
Can you please post to a public pastebin site. We don't like downloading unfamiliar files for both the security risk and the extra work it creates for us.
My Signature
@tgois exactly what @Karellen said.

IIRC https://paste.ubuntu.com/ doesn't has such a limit. Just FYI
Ok, so here it is in Pastebin

First the log
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/dX4vrV4PGV/

and the nfo file
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Rg6sN4x5st/

Thank you guys, for the help!
I still cannot see where the problem lies. I just created some test files for Top Gear, and had no problems scraping episodes from the 22 seasons. This is an online scrape, not nfo files as you are using.

I would like to say it is your over-complicated folder structure, but Kodi is correctly identifying all seasons and episodes.

The nfo file looks correct.

In this folder structure, what Source have you set in Kodi?
cpp:
Found episode match /server/Series/Top Gear/Top Gear Complete/720p/Season 17/S17E02.mkv (s17e2)

Maybe @olympia can shed some light.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library import not working0