Android Android and Refresh Rate
I have a problem.  It's not entirely a Kodi problem, but everywhere else it is only an annoyance.  In Kodi, it makes it unusable.  So, here goes...

I have an Intel NUC mini PC.  I have a Samsung TV.  I don't know what's wrong with this TV, but it seems to not handle 60 refresh rate properly (the screen flashes).  I have been able to get around this on other devices by lowering the refresh/frame rate.  However, I decided that I wanted to run Android x86 on the NUC.  I installed it, and installed Kodi (I also have a question about that...I could only find an old version for the x86, but I will make a separate post on that if I can get this one fixed).  Like I said, I have a bit of the flashing problem in Android itself, but it just flashes one or two times sometimes.  Whereas Kodi...I can't seem to get it to even stay on.  If I can happen to get into the GUI settings, the screen will stay on, but not in the main GUI.  What can I do?  In Kodi Settings / System / Display, the Refresh Rate cannot be changed as I have done on other devices.  Please help!  Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android and Refresh Rate0