IPTV Simple Client w/ HD Recording
@Karellen how can I edit my post?
This is the new link to the clean log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/ZMthmz7FRb/
(2018-08-21, 16:17)MhhhxX Wrote: This is the new link to the clean log
You'll have to try harder. Not everything is cleaned from your Kodi system.

Quote:16:06:20.499 T:1943134208 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
Also, please enable debugging for full details in the Kodi log file.
Useful pages: Debug log (wiki) || First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
@Klojum 
This is my second try to clean the log. I enabled debug logging and used a fresh installation of LibreELEC: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/5xSPr7T5T7/

Is that okay now?
It appears to be okay. I'm not into PVR/IPTV stuff, so someone else will have to dive into that.
Useful pages: Debug log (wiki) || First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
It'd be great if we could add a margin (padding) before and after the time of the recording, so it starts recording 5 minutes before and after the epg time. So far, kodi won't let me change the star/end time. Apart from that, awesome work. Now we just need these iptv channels to not freeze so we can have a clean recording lol Wink

BTW, what iptv service do you use? I'm also interested in just Spanish channels. Thanks.
Great work. I've successfully compiled it on macOS for versions 17.6 and 18b2.

Recording works fine, scheduling too.
Hi dzejms,

could you please upload the compiled file for macOS? 

Would be very interested
Hi! 
In a litte bit confused.
In the plugin path to avconv should be entered. Is that supposed to be ffmpeg? Or what package does that come with?

allso will timeshift be added? it makes it possible to search/pause in vod streams.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Simple Client w/ HD Recording4.110