Beta -  GlobalSearch for Kodi Leia
not at the moment, but i can add it.

would it work for you if i supply the count as ListItem.Label2 for the items in menu 9000 ?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(Yesterday, 18:11)ronie Wrote: not at the moment, but i can add it.

would it work for you if i supply the count as ListItem.Label2 for the items in menu 9000 ?

That would be perfect! Thanks!
Probably a big ask, but would it somehow be feasible to optionally output the search results into separate containers? Basically I would like to get all results per category in separate horizontal lists and throw them all in a vertical list.
(Yesterday, 18:11)ronie Wrote: not at the moment, but i can add it.

Hehe, I was going to ask for the same but didn't want to bug you too much.  Wink
(Yesterday, 21:51)Jeroen Wrote: Probably a big ask, but would it somehow be feasible to optionally output the search results into separate containers? Basically I would like to get all results per category in separate horizontal lists and throw them all in a vertical list.
nope, sorry, you'll have to forget about that idea ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(Today, 02:18)ronie Wrote:
(Yesterday, 21:51)Jeroen Wrote: Probably a big ask, but would it somehow be feasible to optionally output the search results into separate containers? Basically I would like to get all results per category in separate horizontal lists and throw them all in a vertical list.
nope, sorry, you'll have to forget about that idea ;-)

No worries Smile

Another thing then. I want list 9000 to be horizontal, in which case a select action is needed to make the results for the category in question appear. When 9000 is vertical, this happens on focusing the category. Can this be made to behave like with the vertical orientation?
i was made aware of it a few days ago, it was a silly brainfart on my end to only make autoselection work with a vertical menu.

will be fixed in v8.0.2
Terrific, cheers !

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GlobalSearch for Kodi Leia51