Beta -  GlobalSearch for Kodi Leia
Hi Ronie
Firstly, thanks for making this very useful script better and more easy to skin.
Since you are in process of re-coding the whole thing, is it possible to add an option in context menu for adding any search results item to Kodi Favorites ?.
This was a Bello user request since the old version and i think it will be a very useful addition.

Cheers
Nessus
sure, will add it to the next version.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Great Wink

Thanks Ronie
@ronie - Started skinning this for Leia. So much easier! Big Grin

One thing I noticed is the back button doesn't work as expected when going inside Tvshows/Seasons/Artists/Albums. If you click on a tvshow and then press back it closes global search rather than going back up one level. Not sure if there is a solution for this?
afaik there's no easy way to provide back functionallity for script created directory structures.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I had a feeling that was the case.

Either way, fantastic work! The changes have made skinning a breeze.
Love the new version. Thanks. I only miss the option to display all result at once with different list containers. This limits the skinning options Smile

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GlobalSearch for Kodi Leia51