Release GlobalSearch for Kodi Leia
Hi Ronie
Firstly, thanks for making this very useful script better and more easy to skin.
Since you are in process of re-coding the whole thing, is it possible to add an option in context menu for adding any search results item to Kodi Favorites ?.
This was a Bello user request since the old version and i think it will be a very useful addition.

Cheers
Nessus
sure, will add it to the next version.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Great Wink

Thanks Ronie
@ronie - Started skinning this for Leia. So much easier! Big Grin

One thing I noticed is the back button doesn't work as expected when going inside Tvshows/Seasons/Artists/Albums. If you click on a tvshow and then press back it closes global search rather than going back up one level. Not sure if there is a solution for this?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
afaik there's no easy way to provide back functionallity for script created directory structures.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I had a feeling that was the case.

Either way, fantastic work! The changes have made skinning a breeze.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Love the new version. Thanks. I only miss the option to display all result at once with different list containers. This limits the skinning options Smile
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
@ronie 

Hi, I tried to get the new version of global search but the link not working!

I have version 7.4.7, How can I open it in custom button, I tiried this but didn't work:

<onclick>XBMC.Runscript(special://home/addons/script.globalsearch/default.py)</onclick>

what is the proper way to do it?

Thanks for all
xml:
<onclick>RunScript(script.globalsearch)</onclick>
Thanks, Solved!

But I tried to look for new version of globalsearch addon  v8.0.2 but didn't find!

Is it still available?
it's in the addon repo. the new version is only available for kodi leia.
Hi Ronie, Could you please share the link to the repo, I would like to download the new repo.

Thanks
(2018-11-01, 15:42)t123thomas Wrote: Hi Ronie, Could you please share the link to the repo, I would like to download the new repo.

Thanks

Its already in the kodi repo. [Leia]

Isn't it for you?
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
I have download the addon, but my surprised is that the search and play works fine in the Kodi/Windows 10 but it only search but not able to play in Kodi/Libreelec. any one has similar experience.
@ronie I can't get fanart to show when in episodes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GlobalSearch for Kodi Leia1