Issue with sound
I have no sound from my android TV Box.  All the volume settings are at max (90) and I have checked every setting for the program and all appears correct yet, no sound.  The one thing I do note is that the time in the upper right-hand corner is incorrect, not that it matters, but I cannot find the settings for the time, regardless, there is a speaker icon right below the clock that has an "X" next to it indicating to me that the sound has been muted.  I cannot locate the sound or clock setting control for the actual box and I don't think it is KODI.  My last option is to uninstall KODI and start with a clean install, but I don't think that is the issue.  There is no device support so I am out there, but does anyone or can anyone tell me please how to access the device settings?  The box is the TV Frog Home Theater Box.  I have KODI 17.6 version loaded and it was working fine.  The sound just stopped.  I have turned off and unplugged the TV and Box.  Rebooted the WiFi, tried every trick posted online, but still no sound.  The only option left is to buy another box, but surely there are settings for the box, the time is wrong and there is a speaker icon below so there has to be some way to access settings, but for the life of me, I cannot find the settings menu for the box itself.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Exclamation 
Im so confused what and where do i post this log info to get help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue with sound0