Addons For Kodi
Hello, Guys, I am new user of Kodi. I want music addons which addons are best for music and from where i can get it.
Thread moved to OS independent.

Look in the music add-ons support section and the music add-ons section here, and also on the wiki.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
[b]DarrenHill,[/b] Thanks for your suggestion but I want one to two music add-ons with installation guide which add-ons are best? I don't want to try. I found some music add-ons but before suggestions, I don't want to install them. can you check are these add-ons are legal or illegal. check here: [removed]
Wendell,

Those add-ons you linked to are either using pirated sources for their content or are being hosting in repositories that contain other banned add-ons therefore your link has been removed. 

You have enquired about the legality of add-ons you may find outside of the official forum. The general rule of thumb is that if they provide access to content that you'd normally expect to pay for then it's likely that their legality is questionable. If you're unsure then feel free to ask in the forum but refrain from linking to external websites that promote piracy add-ons, instead just name the add-on you're enquiring about and somebody will will be able confirm it's status for you. Smile
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
What are you wanting a music addon to do?  Personally, I use one called Radio from the official repos that gives me access to a myriad of online radio stations and I also use the Youtube addon to cast music from Google Chrome or a Android device.  Other than that I just use my own MP3 collection.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
Alright, I'll be careful.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addons For Kodi0