Profile-Config not fully loading?
Hi! Starting the last couple of days, I now have a strange problems with my profiles on my Raspberry PI (the Windows version works fine, except I cannot quit it / it freezes when changing profiles once in a while, it's using the same MySQL database)...

Problem 1:

On the Raspberry, when I start my "Master" profile, everything works fine. Except I cannot log off. If I try, either Kodi freezes up and I have to kill the kodi processes via ssh to continue. Or, it simply quits instead of logging out / showing the profile selector.

I could not make a debug log of that.

Problem 2:

For some reason, when, in the Master Profile, the screensaver starts, it needs the "master code" entered to be unlocked again. That's the only Kodi this happens on (it does not happen for my Windows Kodis), and this also started a couple of days ago. Besides being annoying, it gets worse: The master code dialog does not seem to be in focus so to get to my library again, the only thing I can do is kill Kodi. Neither the remote, nor the wireless keyboard can be used to enter the password.

I couldn't make a debug log of that either.

Screenshot:

Problem 3:

Also on the Raspberry, when I start my "Master" or my "Fitness" profile , and for that, I have created the debugging log-file below, it starts in a strange state. Instead of the orange highlight-colour, it has the blue (default) one. And the menus are missing language strings. I have created "screenshots" (with the mobile phone cam) of that, I don't think the Print-Screen button of my keyboard works for that, right? Or can I map it, even on the RPI? I have a Logitech wireless keyboard attached.

As soon as I switch the language, e.g. from English to English (US) or back, everything is fine. The highlight colour is orange again and all the menus have their right language strings.

Here's the debug-log: https://pastebin.com/CP34dGZ0

Screenshots before switching language (wrong settings):

Image Image

Screenshots after switching language (right settings):

Image Image

My theory of all of that: Somehow, my Kodi or the Arctic:Zephyr theme has a problem, if I use the "Login Screen" instead of a pre-selected Profile to log in. When the first log in is done, I do the language-trick and log out and in again, it works.

Problem 4:

Back-button shows TV shows of a different profile, but as I reproduced that in Windows, I put it in its own Windows-thread, see https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=327058

Back-button shows 

Please help!
Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Profile-Config not fully loading?0