Selected condition for radiobutton
Hi people,

I currently have two lists (the first one being a list of all main menu items, and the second being a list of settings for the specific menu item). I have a radiobutton, that determines whether or not the currently selected item should be disabled from the main menu. So basically i have one radio button, for displaying a property for all main menu items.

I cant get any $INFO's or $VAR's working inside a <selected> tag, so my first question is whether or not it is possible to have a variable <selected> tag (in this case it would be dependent on which item was in focus in the list of main menu items, as well as a Skin.HasSetting bool)?

The second is, if it is not possible, would it be better to make one radio button with a very long and complex <selected> tag - Like the following:

<selected>[Container(1).HasFocus(10) + Skin.HasSetting(Hide10)] | [Container(1).HasFocus(11) + Skin.HasSetting(Hide11)].........(for every main menu item) </selected

Or would it be better to have one radiobutton for every menu item, and just set visibility conditions for every one of them?

Thanks,
nope, it's not possible to use $VAR's there.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Selected condition for radiobutton0