Full Auto on NBC Playoff game
I am watching the NFC NFL Playoff game on NBC on my OSMC using a Raspberry Pi. I have never experienced this but I can hear the audio from the fans at the game but no audio from the announcers. When the commercials come on I can hear most of those but some only the background music. Other stations seem to play fine. I have tested this on my Firestick running the HDHomeRun app and it plays fine. Seems like it is isolated to this Raspberry Pi. I just updated it to the latest software the other day. Any ideas what the issue could be?
Sounds like an audio channel issue. Make sure your audio settings are correct. This might also be related to audio pass through, but that would only be an issue if you were using the Video addon, not the PVR client.
Where do I check these settings?
Well, it depends. If you were watching live, using Kodi 17 Krypton, and using the PVR client (as this forum is for), then there are no settings to check, audio pass through is disabled. If you are using the Silicon Dust HDHomeRun View video addon, this is the wrong forum. If you are watching a recorded program through the PVR client, the settings are in the System/Audio to see whether pass through is enabled or not.
No i am not using the HDHomerun addon. I’m using the Live PVR Feature. Anything else you can think of trying?
So I seemed to be able to fix this issue. Very odd that it is only happening on Live NFL games on FOX, NBC, & CBS. If I launch the channel and then hit the hamburger button on the iOS Kodi remote app and choose the Audio settings. Then go down to Audio Stream and change it from English - AC3 5.1 to Spanish - AC3 Stereo then it works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full Auto on NBC Playoff game0