File name question
Hello. It's my first time in the forum, I hope I'm posting this in the right place! Smile

Well, I'm having an issue. I have a serie on my kodi which has an special episode before the first one of the season. I name that special episode as Doctor Who - 2x00 and it doesn't show up on kodi, the ones with 2x01...2x13 show perfectly but not the special one, anyone has a solution??

Thanks! Big Grin
Hello Adry13

That name is incorrect.

All Special Episodes are S00Exx

You need to go to the TVDB site and find the TV Show. Click on the Special Season and see what episode number it has been allocated... https://www.thetvdb.com/index.php?tab=series&id=78804
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread moved to OS independent
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
File name question0