Solved PVR TV guide Virtual grid font size.
Hi,

A very quick one here, in the beginnng I modded Estuary in v17 and increased the font size for the TV guide, I cannot for the life of me find the code in any of the XML files for v18, I’m using the Estuary master as the template. I have added all my mods I did in v17 and this is the one that is escaping me ☹️

The reason for making it larger is that my friend and I are short sighted, and even on big screens (42” and 60”), both of which are over 10 feet away from the seating area, hence the PVR is still too small to read (for me), so this is more of a personal modification, which I’m able to do on my own, as I’ve tried other skins, but Estuary gives me everything I need.

This is neither a feature request or how/why it isn’t in the stock skin, it literally is just a pointer of where the code is so I can get it to the size I want it for myself as it will be a size that is personal to me.

I know I could use a different skin, or use a mod already made by someone, but where is the fun in that, I like tweaking code!

Not only that I love Estuary, I just like tweaking it for my own personal usage!
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
Lots of the guide code has been moved into Includes_PVR.xml. Find the section called <include name="EpgGrid"> and modify the label controls inside <itemlayout height="62" width="60"> and <focusedlayout height="62" width="60">.

I do agree that the default guide looks too tiny.
Kodi @ NVidia Shield Android TV, Asrock J3455-ITX (LibreELEC Server), Windows 10, and Nexus 7 (2013)
Brilliant, EXACTLY the answer I needed! (changed all font12 instances to font13)

I see modding Estuary like FOS web templates. (Freedom 1 of FOSS) Take the original and manipulate it to your own preferences. So @phil65 thanks for the base I needed, I just tweaked it for my own needs. (I changed more than this for my needs!)

It now means when v18 is released I can deploy my skin when Libreelec bumps to v9 and Kodi to 18.

Could a mod please mark as solved. 

EDIT: Didn't  realise I could do it myself, so I did!
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR TV guide Virtual grid font size.0