XBOX New to this forum.
Wink 
Hello Guys.

I am very new with the kodi forum. I want to come here to express my appreciation with the kodi team. The xbox one release was a wonderful surprise for me. I think it is the beginning of greatness for kodi and xbox users.

I have created a club on xbox one. Everyone is more than welcome to join.

Club name: Kodi Xbox One
Is Kodi on Xbox One good or no? I've only used it on Windows 7/10 & Android TV.
Too be honest with you. It is not that good at this moment. Since it is still in alpha, so it has a lot of issues and bugs.
Ummmmm.. kodi is not there anymore on xbox one, no?
(2018-01-26, 08:45)Harley Ben Wrote: Ummmmm.. kodi is not there anymore on xbox one, no?
 I can select it for install on mine.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
Moved to Windows UWP (aka... XBox) forum

https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=282
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Well, it completely vanished from my xbox. I posted queries on facebook groups, they said they have rolled back the kodi, it wasn't smooth and was crashing often.
(2018-01-26, 13:10)Harley Ben Wrote: Well, it completely vanished from my xbox. I posted queries on facebook groups, they said they have rolled back the kodi, it wasn't smooth and was crashing often.

Who did say this shit?
I don't know, people. I said okay. I stopped using kodi on my xbox. I am only using it on my pc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New to this forum.0