TV Shows with Episode No. > 100 are not detected correctly during import into TMM
Hello,

I am using the TMM2.9.7 to scrape meta data for a german TV Show "Eisenbahn-Romantik" (see Season 1 in TheTVDB: <https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=188331&lid=14>). The amount of episodes is larger than 100 (and reaches the 1,000 probably soon). The naming of the movie files corresponds to the naming convention (e.g. for the episode 101: "Eisenbahn-Romantik.S01.E0101.mp4").

During import of the data into TMM for the example above, the episode 101  is detected as episode number 10 instead of 101.
I now did a manual update of the episode number on the episode maintenance screen. Then, data scraping works as expected. The meta data could be collected accordingly.
For a larger collection, this work is somehow tedious.

The visible length of the input field for the episode number supports only episode numbers with 2 digits. Manual input already allows more digits.

I also tested this with the TMM3.x (PRE)ALPHA, but there is still the same issue during import.

From my point of view, it is not required to fix that in a maintenance version, but consider the issue with one of the next major releases of TMM. Kindly let me know, if more details are required.

Kind regards,
jfandy1982
yes, currently we have a limitation to 3 numbers.
If you change the name to "S01.E101" it will be correctly detected.

Have to check, if we can easily upgrade this to 4 numbers, without interfering others...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows with Episode No. > 100 are not detected correctly during import into TMM0