v18 Chorus 2 Stuck on "Loading Application"
Hello everyone

I'm using Leia (updated Monday January 8th) on a Android NVidia Shield. I've activated the Chorus 2 web interface and the control by remote systems and when connecting from my laptop (same network as Kodi) I get asked for the username/password but then it keeps on an endless "Loading Application"

I'm using Chrome 63 with nothing special. I also tested on latest Firefox with the same result

I believe this shouldn't be an issue, but all other services (Airplay, UPNP, Zeroconf) are disabled

Any idea where to start looking at? Is there a way to active logs for Chorus in particular?

Thanks !!!

Max
Can you check your IP addresses for the Kodi machine and the machine with Chorus. I recall someone stating that a different subnet might be a problem especially mixing wifi with ethernet... .http://192.168.0.20:8081/

Also ensure you are using the Port number as shown in Kodi settings page. This is mine... http://192.168.0.20:8081/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi

I'm in the same subnet as Kodi (http://10.0.0.10:8081  my IP is 10.0.0.162). I changed the port number just in case, with the same result (the old port doesn't work any longer, and the new one ask for the user/password and then keeps on "Loading Application")

But yes, I'm using WiFi and Kodi is using Ethernet. I moved the security level of the gateway/router to minimum (it shouldn't affect, as that is for WAN-LAN traffic, but as it's a XFinity GW...) but nothing changed.

I decided to test whit my mobile phone...same result...

Any log that I can enable to get a better idea of what's going on? (I will check moving Kodi to WiFi just in case, but that won't be a solution)

Thanks in advance

Max
Any solutions to this? I am seeing the same thing, although it doesn't ask for password since I left it blank. Kore automatic can't see the box, test with manual configuration "Couldn't Connect," test with desk machine on same subnet gives eternal "Loading application."
(2019-04-05, 20:42)CharlieSummers Wrote: Any solutions to this? I am seeing the same thing, although it doesn't ask for password since I left it blank. Kore automatic can't see the box, test with manual configuration "Couldn't Connect," test with desk machine on same subnet gives eternal "Loading application."

Nuts, wanted to edit that post, but can't find an Edit button. Anywho, I CAN access the server via PaleMoon on the same phone Kore CAN'T access the server. So that's a thing...
Nevermind, I caused my own problem with an over-zealous firewall.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chorus 2 Stuck on "Loading Application"0