Solved Titan skin not displaying menu text
Hey guys, I have been trying out various skins to see which I like and have settled on the titan skin. I have ran into this weird issue where only some of the menu text is being displayed.

I am running OSMC on a raspberry pi.

Does anyone have any clue what’s going on?

No one can help? I really love Titan, I don't want to change skins.
You'd need to post a Debug Log to give us any idea of the issue.
Here is Kodi's logfile. I have been extremely busy the past week so I apologize for the long delay. The titan menu functionality works fine, you just can't see what you are clicking on (picture from my first post). All other menus are fine, it's only when you go into the "Skin" menu when the text dissapears.

@Karellen- Log removed
@Ibanezmike

I have removed your log as we do not allow logs to be posted in the forum.

Please ensure you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restarted Kodi then replicated the problem.

Repost your log:
  1. Locate a Pastebin type site. Two examples are https://pastebin.com/ or https://paste.ubuntu.com/
  2. Paste the contents of the kodi.log file
  3. Press Paste or Generate or Create New Paste
  4. When the screen refreshes with your paste, copy the entire address in the address bar and paste it into a new message in your thread
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I have no idea what happened, but it seems to be working fine now. I do have another issue but it isn't related to Titan so I will post in the Kodi forum. Thanks for the help.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin not displaying menu text0