Amazon VOD - Sandmann
@Usafle The most recent version on Sandmann's github is working great for me on Kodi 18.
I have looked through the threads but could not find if the Amazon VOD app is able to play additionally purchase content. Does know if that is the case?
There is a setting in the add-on, "Display paid content", under miscellaneous. Haven't tried it but sounds like what you are looking for.

Cheers,
LongMan
Thanks for the response. I check and that toggle is on. Also I can see the selection but when I click on the paid content it gives an error as content is not purchased. I am hoping Sandmann will try to upgrade.

Matt
I am in the same boat Matt.  I see the season of a tv show in my watch list, but when I select it, there are no episodes displayed.  I am on version 0.5.3.

edit: it appears to be working now.  It may have been because I exited Kodi and opened it back up after selecting the "Display Paid Content" box.
Hi 
having a problem with some movies.

after launching, sound is available, but not video out.

https://paste.osmc.tv/fizokagode

thanks for supporting  T
i have the addon working
in Canada 
however
i have no context menu option to export to library
is there an additional plugin i need for the context menu options?
(2018-08-23, 20:51)charettepa Wrote: i have no context menu option to export to library
Export library options are in Kodi's Settings/Media/Library menu section. You will have to set the menu level (bottom left) to 'Expert' to get these export options.
i am already set to expert

the export to library option is there in my netflix addon
its just not there for this addon

i only have option to play or add to favourites
i have also uninstalled and reinstalled the amazon plugin by sandman
i am on the latest version available 0.5.7
The add-on will need to implement the export functionality, and make it available via the context menu - just because one add-on has that functionality (Netflix) it doesn't mean a completely different add-on (Amazon) will have the same functionality. You should open an issue/feature request with the add-on author.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Export functionality should be implemented in current version 0.5.7 for episodes and movies (not for whole seasons) ---> see features in readme

edit: probably not for PrimeVideo.com ---> https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/150 .....
NVIDIA Shield, H270M-Plus (i3-7100),NUC7i3BNH,WeTekHub,Pi2,Win10Server.
(2018-08-23, 23:24)Milhouse Wrote: The add-on will need to implement the export functionality, and make it available via the context menu - just because one add-on has that functionality (Netflix) it doesn't mean a completely different add-on (Amazon) will have the same functionality. You should open an issue/feature request with the add-on author.
 hi, thanks
i am aware that all addons must implement it individually

but the addon was listed as having export to library implemented
(2018-08-24, 00:31)debutanker Wrote: Export functionality should be implemented in current version 0.5.7 for episodes and movies (not for whole seasons) ---> see features in readme

edit: probably not for PrimeVideo.com ---> https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/150 .....
thanks for that info
its unfortunate the 2 branches are not at the same level
the addon developer had listed that the app had export to library implemented
it also listed that the first app was for german viewers and that the other was for all others but not that it had different feature sets

hopefully the dev will implement it
Would there be a possibility of getting this working with Kodi DS Player?  I have it installed, and everything seems to be working except Amazon will not play any videos inside the Kodi interface, and I need to use a browser to watch videos.  I have Widevine installed, and the input stream adaptive plugin enabled but if it is possible, I would like to use the native kodi interface instead.  If this is worth pursuing then I can post logs, diagnostics info, or whatever you need but before I do I want to make sure its not impossible.  This will be on a Windows 10 machine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD - Sandmann0