v18 Leia splashscreen artworks
I read somewhere that team kodi was still after some artwork to use as splashscreen for the upcoming Kodi 18 Leia.
Here are a few examples I put together for fun (all artwork 1080p for now).
If this can help the dev team, and you still need splashscreen just PM me and I'll be happy to make adjustments Wink

We thank you for your efforts, but we already have ourselves a new splash screen, which will be implemented in the next alpha builds. Voila:

I think they are already set, but i do like the last image
Using Princess Leia's image may lead to a couple of courtroom appearances...
I don't think that will be part of our master plan. ;-)
Yes, ofcourse there’s that ;-)
thanks for your suggestions. I really like the Leia one, but as Klojum mentioned, we can't use original/copyrighted footage. Just as of recently (like one week) we decided for a splash design/idea and the result is what you can see above. Hope you like it.
It's nice.
For some reason it reminds me of a Stargate ;-)
except of the Kodi logo in the middle, it's exactly like the Death Star window from the movies. So Stargate might have gotten it's inspiration from StarWars Wink
Fair enough. Thanks for the quick answer. 
As for the last image, here it is without the fuzz Wink

It looks a bit like a Bat(man) signal to me...

* Klojum runs Tongue
If it wasn't for the copyright issues, I had wondered if something based on the below could have worked, maybe with the Kodi logo behind Leia & R2D2 in that end of corridor circular hatch.

Close to perfect if the resolution was good, but yes copywrite would be at issue. The artwork presented https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2692131 by Samfisher is great and for the few seconds on load, the logo is the residual image I come away with.
Paolitto89  Can i get a copy of those splash screens you did please
(2018-12-06, 08:06)Bushman1 Wrote: Paolitto89  Can i get a copy of those splash screens you did please
just click on the images in this thread and it will open in a new window in full resolution
(2018-12-06, 12:32)da-anda Wrote: just click on the images in this thread and it will open in a new window in full resolution
I think he wants it without the version text line.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Leia splashscreen artworks0