Missing "Install from repository" on Kodibuntu
Hello Friends

I am running the latest Kodibuntu and it works perfectly.
However I am trying to install the Spotify ADD-ON and I found instructions on the net on how to do it.
But when the instruction tells me to use the "Install from repository" option I realize there was no such option.
Is that something that is not included in the Kodibuntu and is it really possible to install Spotify on a Kodibunto installation ?

I would appreciate if someone can help me with this.

Thank you

Petter
What kodi version are you on?
Kodibuntu is no longer maintained and hasn't been update since about Version 14 of Kodi, we are now at Version 17 of Kodi so Kodibuntu is now very out of date, which is probably why the instructions you've found don't match what you're seeing. If you want a minimal Linux install then you're best option for an up to date version of Kodi is the LibreElec distro.
Thank you jjd

I will follow your suggestion.
Can I just leave the Linux Ubuntu installation and install the version you suggested on top of that ?

Thanks
Petter
Oh.....LibreElec is an OS + Kodi installation ?

Petter
Yes it is an OS + Kodi distro for an appliance type device where Kodi is the sole use, if that's not what you want and you want to run a full OS underneath Kodi for other usage then follow http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_for_Linux

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing "Install from repository" on Kodibuntu0