v17 Fanart during internet radio
Hi all,

In kodi I'm using the internet radio but during the play I don't get the fanart activated and I "only" see the two underneath pictures:

After a few seconds the screen turns into black and just before the start of a new number the second screem come's back with info over the new number.

I checked the settings and it should show the fanart:

When I go to settings / music I see that I'm not able to add something to it?
Am I'm doing something wrong?

First I must mention that you can take screenshots in Kodi without an external camera. The settings for the folder to save are in System > Logging > Screenshot folder. You can then add a keymap to take a screenshot or press CNTRL + S on keyboard.

Second thing is a question for you. Where do you think fanart comes from? If you enable fanart then you must have the fanart in the library. Since this is online radio where do you want to pull the images from? Add-ons can stream files but if they do not provide the fanart or a musicbrainz id for a script like artistslideshow to know what to download then there just isn't a way to display it. If you add music to your library you can have a slideshow of images of those artists as a fallback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart during internet radio0