v17 Aeon Nox 5 missing online Information for single actor selection
Hi,
I use kodi 17.6 with Aeon Nox 5 latest version. I activated extended info script. In info window and here selecton of actors, there is in the popup window no choice anymore for
"Online Information from TMDb". There is only "List local library Items" for choice. Previously, both options were displayed (unfortunately, I do not know the version number anymore). I wonder, because if I select Regisseur there is still the option to select "Online Information from TMDb". This option I miss if I select only one single actor.
Can someone help?
Thank You
I am not sure when this was removed but as far as I know BigNoid does not have plans to re-implement it at this time.

There is an alternative to get the same info. Press the + icon in the info screen and select ExtendedInfo Script and once it opens to the movie you can then select the actor and get the same metadata.
(2018-01-19, 01:44)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Press the + icon in the info screen and select ExtendedInfo Script and once it opens to the movie you can then select the actor and get the same metadata.

Thank you! I know this option. The possibility to get only information about single selected actors I liked better.
Maybe someone know how to implement this option again. Wonder, why this way is still possible when selecting Regisseur.
(2018-01-19, 13:42)obi-wan keodi Wrote: Thank you! I know this option. The possibility to get only information about single selected actors I liked better.
Maybe someone know how to implement this option again. Wonder, why this way is still possible when selecting Regisseur.
The option is still in my mod so you can either use that to mod it into OG Aeon Nox 5 or switch to my version. I doubt BigNoid will re-add it cause he has very good reasons why it was removed in the first place Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 missing online Information for single actor selection0