v17 kodi not adding band of brothers
thanks Smile
Hello acshellenbarger

Our scraper developer, @olympia, has had a look at the log and has picked out the following extract
Line 620: - //api.thetvdb.com/search/series?name=band%20of%20brothers.s01e03|

The scraper is trying to locate the TV Show Band of Brothers.s01e03. But that is not correct because that is an episode, not the name of the TV Show.

Seems like you have incorrectly set your source in Kodi.

This is your path...
C:\TV\band of brothers\season 1\band of brothers.s01e03.avi

Your source should be set on C:\TV

What have you set it on?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thumbs Up 
thanks. I played around with it and discovered that I was using the wrong source designation. I was choosing c:\tv\band of brothers then the episode info.

I went back and just chose C:  (the hard drive) which contained the folder band of brothers\season 1\ ...and the episodes...

so by just choosing C: as the source the scraper was able to locate everything!!!!!  ive got them all in now and it works fine.

thank you so much for sticking with me through this. I couldn't have done it with you and the others who helped!!
No, don't set your entire hard drive as your source. You are looking for more trouble in the future. I was pretty clear what to set!!

Set c:\TV
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi not adding band of brothers0