Recently added
On my movie library I had the recently added section. I have added this as a widget on my home screen.

The problem I am having is that the order of the movies is not the order that I am adding them to the library. I'm not sure how it's sorting the movies as it's not alphabetical either.

How can I fix this?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
No clue but I put in a feature request to be able to manually arrange items within the widget so I guess I can count you in as a +1 for that.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
If you can post a debug log, that would be helpful.  It may be an issue with caching.

Also, what version are you on? And you added the widget by going to Skin Helper Service Widgets > Movies > Recently added movies, correct?  (If you were instead using a playlist, the order might not be preserved depending on how you added it).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added0