Solved Nvidia Shield - Can't install updates or install APK files
Hello Guys,

Since the Nvidia (Nvidia Shield) forum is so freaking slow im posting it here.
Im running the latest 6.3 firmware on my Shield but i can't load any APK or install the latest nightly build from the Android Kodi Update Add-On which has been released....

The problem....the 'install' button is greyed out.

Unknown Source has been checked and should work, am i the only one with this problem?

Cheers,
Mitch.
When the install Window pops up doubletab the circle Button to open the Task Manager.
Reselect the install Window and voila you can click install Nod
Hello,

I need help, I am not a coder or a superuser. Just a new customer to Kodi. I tried to install the newest version and appears I lost everything. When I select Kodi, I normally got the menu with movies, TV shows, etc. Now I get a screen with a black menu on the left with TV Shows, Music etc., and a blue screen on the right that says "Your library is currently empty...". How do I get back to the Kodi version I had when I first started?

Thank you,
First of all, you are on the Preview firmware and you are only suppose to be posting in the Preview forum.

Second of all, it's a known issue and a fix is forth coming.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Damn that really was it....thanks!
(2018-01-19, 20:56)Tinwarble Wrote: First of all, you are on the Preview firmware and you are only suppose to be posting in the Preview forum.

Second of all, it's a known issue and a fix is forth coming.
 My bad and i apologize!
My problem is solved too so if needed this topic can be deleted!
(2018-01-19, 21:09)Mitchlw Wrote: so if needed this topic can be deleted!
No, it's not being deleted. Smile
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia Shield - Can't install updates or install APK files0