mp3tags Music Ratings: can't see in List view/Current Playlist, can see in Info/osd
I'm trying to understand how mp3tag reading works, before the latest version I was able to see my ratings I saved in Musicbee in Kodi in all viewtypes in the stars. Now I can only see the ratings in Info and the playing OSD, no longer in list view of the library or the current playlist. This is in Aeon Nox, is it possible to force Kodi to read the ratings in the Mp3tags? Thanks. I got a response from a team kodi member on the Music section that it's probably an issue in Aeon Nox if the ratings are picked up in some of the views. Is it normal I can't see ratings in list views/current playlist, if not how can I fix it/force the ratings to appear? Thanks.
Edit: I switched to Silvo which doesn't have this issue for me.
Thank you for the info.

I will try to take a look and see what I changed to fix this as I just cannot remember ATM. Can you please tell me what version of Kodi and Aeon Nox 5 has this issue?

Thanks.
Thanks for taking a look, Kodi Build 17.6 & Aeon nox 6.0.1 has this issue. (I do not have this issue in Kodi 17.6 & Aeon Nox Silvo 6.0.12)

edit: If you find it is working on your end, could you please tell me which files I have to replace to get it to work again? Thank you. It could be related to a restored backup of files on my end possibly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mp3tags Music Ratings: can't see in List view/Current Playlist, can see in Info/osd0