[Buying advice] Transmitter Bluetooth for TV ?
Hi,
Need advice. I am want a transmitter BT for my TV (UE48H6400) and headphone BT

With these specificities:

1 / No lag sound / images.
2 / With the possibility of leaving it connected to the USB of the TV permanently.
3 / Memory function, no re-pairing each time the transmitter is started.
4 / It turns on with the TV

Thanks !
Thread moved to peripherals
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
no one ?
Hi alyy. I'm pretty sure you will not get image quality with a Bluetooth dongle in your TV as it cannot carry as many data as Wifi or other communication protocols. 
Regarding your second request, I made a simple search on the internet and found a lot of bluetooth headphones (i'll leave the link below), some of them have some very atractive prices but you will always have to choose depending on confort, battery life, features, etc. 
So, a solution would be to have something like chromecast on your tv, connect it to the internet and then connect your phone through bluetooth to it (i'm not sure if it works) but if you want to play your phone Audio to your headphones it would be easier if you just:
1- Connect your phone to chromecast over wifi
2- Connect your phone to headphone over BT
3- Play your content. 
My search returns the following results for headphones: https://www.tecmagnet.com/produtos/peca-...+preco+ASC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Buying advice] Transmitter Bluetooth for TV ?0