Only audio no video playback
OSX Version 10.13.1
Platform mac mini
Install Method dmg
Version of Kodi 17.6

Hi,

I upgraded my mates Kodi about a month back from 16.1 to 17.6 and also moved the media content to a QNAP. Everything was working fine and then a week after I left Kodi just stopped playing video and only audio. When you go to play a video nothing happens you just hear the sound. If you go back to the main menu you just see a blank rectangle.

I have removed the advancedsettings.xml just to make sure it was not the QNAP and still the same issue.

Strange that everything worked for a week then it just suddenly stopped working. I have reset all the settings to default under Video. Have also tried playing around with the different rendering options with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Debug Log
20:33:02.428 T:140735587046208 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

Please enable debugging for a proper debug log (wiki).
Are you using UPnP with the Qnap NAS...? Why?!?
And SMB as well for videos??

This is confusing...
I have disabled UPNP on the QNAP. Videos are using SMB.

Does this debug log look better?

New Debug
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
Apologies for this. I actually got rid of Exodus I am assuming that is the one you are talking about a long time ago after reading everything online on the forums about them. The issue is it was still hanging around in the addons folder even though it wasn't in Kodi under addons. I have since removed the folder. Please let me know if I have missed anything else? I did go through that list and couldn't see anything else.

Here is the fresh debug log. Thanks

Fresh Debug Log
Disable Color Management in Kodi
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Perfect. Legend. Thanks mate!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Only audio no video playback0