• 13(current)
Beta Library Integration Tool - Automatically add videos from plugins to your library
i put some effort into updating this addon to py3 but even when it runs without errors it doesnt work

is anyone still around working on this or a fork?
Hi. Does it work in Kodi Nexus? In case it not, does anyone know any other alternative add-on to move movies and series to Kodi general library?
Thanks
(2023-07-02, 09:04)RAYMAN_705 Wrote: Hi. Does it work in Kodi Nexus? In case it not, does anyone know any other alternative add-on to move movies and series to Kodi general library?
Thanks

Hi, I have been using Osmosis for a long time. It works for me for Netflix, HBO Max, Amazon Prime and SkyShowTime. Unfortunately, it stopped working for me for Disney+, at least on Kodi Omega... In addition, this add-on has not been updated for a long time... As far as I know, Netflix and Amazon Prime enable export natively in the add-ons... Only the creator of the HBO Max and Disney+ add-on adds this the function does not see added value in the long term, which I personally regret...
(2023-03-19, 19:40)izprtxqkft Wrote: is anyone still around working on this or a fork?

I was refactoring the addon, but I had to leave the work half done and I couldn't get back to it, I'm going to return to frequent use of KODI, if I have time left, I can try to finish the refactoring and get it working again.
(2024-01-10, 22:49)kingkiller Wrote:
(2023-03-19, 19:40)izprtxqkft Wrote: is anyone still around working on this or a fork?

I was refactoring the addon, but I had to leave the work half done and I couldn't get back to it, I'm going to return to frequent use of KODI, if I have time left, I can try to finish the refactoring and get it working again.

thanks for the reply but i am going to an "infrequent" use of kodi so don't count me in as a user
(2024-01-10, 22:49)kingkiller Wrote:

I would appreciate it if you could at least get this add-on working, as Osmosis is already very outdated and half broken...
Still not working, hear something abortout imdb issues...
Another alternative with limited support is Whitelodge.

https://github.com/bleak-lodge/plugin.video.whitelodge
(2024-01-29, 10:40)Eye in the sky Wrote: Another alternative with limited support is Whitelodge.

If I understand correctly, this works on a different principle and it does not export streams to the kodi library, is that right?
I tested with BBC iPlayer and ViwX TV Shows, library integration with auto update works perfectly fine, really hope the developer adds support for more services.
I tried it, but it seems very complicated and a lot of different settings, I don't understand it at all Big Grin osmosis has a couple of settings and simply exports streams to the kodi library. Whitelodge was doing something else wasn't it? Otherwise, it would be ideal if it worked the same as osmosis, because I would like to use the interface of the kodi library, including my own skin... and of course, the support of one service - SkyShowTime - is missing for me, then it would be ideal, the others that I use are there, i.e. Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max and Prime Video and I don't know how to get local files there, for which I now use plexkodiconnect
(2024-01-30, 01:20)Kravatak76 Wrote:
(2024-01-29, 10:40)Eye in the sky Wrote: Another alternative with limited support is Whitelodge.

If I understand correctly, this works on a different principle and it does not export streams to the kodi library, is that right?
I somehow managed to set it up, the only thing I have a problem with is that it can't find some series, with the fact that they are not on the relevant VOD, which is not true, so I don't know how to solve it. And the second problem, I don't know how to set up this plugin stream local videos at all. can you help me with that?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Integration Tool - Automatically add videos from plugins to your library0